18th June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the opening and closing rank of private college affiliated to UPTU?

what is the opening and closing ranks of private colleges affiliated to uptu?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  2. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  3. Opening and closing AIEEE rank?
  4. Can I get a seat in any government college or government aided university if my UPTU gen rank is 9302? List of some private colleges affiliated to UPTU?
  5. Colleges which I could with CSE branch after scoring 79 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Colleges that I may get with CSE branch having scored 79 marks in AIEEE?
  7. What was the opening & closing rank in College of Technology Pantnagar last year? -- [New]
  8. Opening and closing rank of individual stream in government college?
  9. Admission in B.Arch after scoring 64 marks in AIEEE paper II, 73% in CBSE 12th and 87 marks in Maths?
  10. Admission in any engineering college affiliated under UPTU after scoring a rank of 91900?
  11. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  12. Opening and closing rank of West Bengal Engineering College?
  13. Opening & closing rank of JECA 2009 college wise -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Last year opening and closing rank of college of Technology Pantnagar?
  15. Opening and Closing rank of bit mersa in Open category for B.Tech programs?
  16. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  17. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  18. Are there any colleges under AIEEE in Singapore? When does the counseling start?
31st May 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the opening and closing rank of private college affiliated to UPTU?

I got 35000 general rank and 481bcaf rank can I get jss noida
10th June 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the opening and closing rank of private college affiliated to UPTU?

i get 44000 rank and 13000 rank in uptu see ,what collage i get
21st June 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I have got 40679 gen,12176 obc which colleges iwill get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?