6th June 2010, 04:32 PM
divya dharsini

Are there any colleges under AIEEE in Singapore? When does the counseling start?

is there any aieee colleges in singapore?when did the counselling starts?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  2. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  3. When will the AIEEE state counseling of Uttar pradesh and Delhi will start?
  4. When will Uttar Pradesh counseling for AIEEE rakn holder start?
  5. How much rank will I get in AIEEE after scoring 97/360? Which colleges can I get in counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  7. How much rank can I get after scoring 135/360 in AIEEE? In which colleges I can get after counseling?
  8. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  9. Colleges which I can get after scoring 48 marks in GPAT? Procedure of AP GPAT counseling? Date of start of GPAT counseling? Dates of different colleges for GPAT counseling?
  10. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
  11. How to apply for colleges through AIEEE under 15% quota in Pune colleges? Is it through central counseling or do we have to approach the colleges directly?
  12. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  13. When does the PGECT counseling start? -- [New]
  14. How many AIEEE colleges are there? In which college will I get after scoring an AIR of 127599?
  15. When will the counseling start for Siddha College? List of colleges which got approval?
  16. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech
  17. Which deemed university/private colleges in Tamilnadu come under AIEEE counseling?
  18. Top 15 colleges in Rajasthan University counseling on the basis of AIEEE?
7th August 2011, 10:12 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Are there any colleges under AIEEE in Singapore? When does the counseling start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divya dharsini View Post
is there any aieee colleges in singapore?when did the counselling starts?
There is No colleges under AIEEE in Singapore.

Counseling has already started and its almost going to over now. Colleges has been filled with Ranks and Classes for this year is going to be start from August Mid or End.

Here i am Providing you a Link through which you can Get to Know the Opening and Closing rank of AIEEE in different College .

You can Get information from this Link Opening And Closing Rank of AIEEE 2011

As far as I know you will not get any NIT through this Rank or Neither any Government College.

You just see the Link you will get to know.
7th August 2011, 10:17 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Are there any colleges under AIEEE in Singapore? When does the counseling start?

Dear Friend There is No colleges under AIEEE in Singapore.

Counseling has already started and its almost going to over now.
Colleges has been filled with Ranks and Classes for this year is going to be start from August Mid or End.

Thanks!
7th August 2011, 11:38 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: Are there any colleges under AIEEE in Singapore? When does the counseling start?

no colleges available in Singapore under aieee

aieee is a entrance exam for engineering in india only not foreign countries

try good college in India under aieee.

all the best
7th August 2011, 11:40 PM
Sehwag6

Thumbs up Re: Are there any colleges under AIEEE in Singapore? When does the counseling start?

no colleges available in Singapore under aieee

aieee is a entrance exam for engineering in india only not foreign countries

try good college in India under aieee.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?