3rd August 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities and courses offered after completion of B.Pharmacy

What are the oppurtunities and courses offered after completion of b.pharmacy

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities and courses offered after completion of B.Pharmacy
  2. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy with 70% of marks?
  3. Which are the courses offered after completion of BIPC?
  4. What should I do further after completing B.Com with first class?
  5. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  6. What is the scope of commerce after completing 12th with commerce
  7. What are the opportunities for me after completion of Law?
  8. Which PG course should I choose among MBA and M.Com after completing B.Com from Hyderabad?
  9. What is the eligibility to do M.A in English from IGNOU?
  10. Courses offered after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering to under MS program?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  12. What courses to do after completion of M.Com in Business and Administration? Job Opportunities for those courses?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Chemistry Honors?
  14. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  15. Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?
  16. How much salary will I get after completing BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the management courses offered after completion of diploma in Textile Technology?
  18. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
18th June 2015, 01:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities and courses offered after completion of B.Pharmacy

Carrier opportunities and courses offered after completion of B.Pharmacy

NAME OF COURSES

--> M.PHARM

--> PHD

--> MS(research)

--> MBA

--> Marketing

--> M.Sc in clinical research

--> Msc. in pharmacology

--> Pharm.D

** Job Opportunities after B.Pharmacy :

--> Pharmaceutical Marketing

--> Pharmaceutical Manufacturing

--> Quality Control

--> Clinical research

--> Analytical Chemist

--> Customs Researcher

--> Customs Officers

--> Data Manager

--> Drug Inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?