6th June 2012, 12:39 PM
mhatre neha

Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?

i m doing biomedical engineering(2nd year) n my doubt is what all course available after completion of bimedical degree n which course has the highest scope and good job oppournity??
can we get the job after completing just the degree,what all companies and hospitals provide jobs for biomedical engineers in mumbai??

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after 10th in IT sector? -- [New]
  2. Which course is more preferable for Arts stream after passing higher secondary
  3. Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?
  4. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  5. List of top courses in the field of ECE? Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of these courses?
  6. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  7. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. Best courses offered after completion of BIPC? Which courses are offered and what are the job opportunities?
  9. Which one is better between B.Com and direct BBA after 12th commerce -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  11. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  12. Job oriented courses available to study for B.Com last year graduate?
  13. Courses which are available for Biomedical Engineering for MS? Top universities in Singapore offering the course, job scope and the job description?
  14. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of Marine Engineering course? What PG courses can I opt for after completion of this course?
  16. What are the courses after completion of diploma biomedical engineering
  17. Which subject is more easier after 10th?
  18. What is the scope of forensic dentistry? What are the job opportunities after BDS?
5th September 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?

what will be the career scope and job opportunities after completion of biomedical engineering ???????
29th October 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?

which course i can join after completing bio medical engineering?can i do my M.tech in singapore,whether that oppotunity is available?
8th February 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done Biomedical engineering from mumbai, now i want to do M.E IN ELECTRONIC, WHERETHER I AM ELIGHIBLE FOR ME ELECTRONIC??
4th April 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

if any one is confuse to choose one option which is good for commerce student but they don't choose any field so what they can do?
29th April 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best engineering course for girls and which is the valuableone?
29th April 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best engineering course for girls and which is the valuableone?
11th May 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

what is bio medical engineering ? is it have good future
20th May 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

is PSG a good college for automobile eng....
28th May 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

which jao can i apply after compelet .b.com
17th June 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

which is better scope for biomedical or envirorment engg????
20th July 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i have done bio-medical&instrumentation engineering from gujrat ccet passedby 2011. no one job available .plz ans me which course are join at that time to gate very good job oppurtunities.
9th May 2014, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between studying Bcom Professional and Bcom Finance and Accounting?
12th May 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i got 1120 marks in 12th i like do engineering .which engineering is best to do so that i can get jobs easily after completion of courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?