14th October 2012, 01:57 PM
Dhanyauthaiah

What are the opportunities in Defence for law graduates?

Respected sir,
im a student of B.B.A LL.B. Im very much intrested in joining defence. And have a special liking for airforce. Please send me some suggestions for my id [[email protected]]

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Job Opportunities am I eligible in Defence being a Law student?
  2. What are the opportunities for Law graduates?
  3. Opportunities for Hotel Management graduates in Indian Defence Services?
  4. Examination date for CS exam and what is the registration fees for the same?
  5. Opportunities for a management career in defence?
  6. What are the job opportunities for B.Com(professional) graduates
  7. How may I take admission in 3 years law degree through correspondence? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm a student of National defence academy(Khadagwasla)
  8. Age limits and criteria for applying for jobs in Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Joining Defence after 5 years integrated Law course?
  10. What are the job opportuinities for B.Com graduates?
  11. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  12. How can I join in defence after passing 5 years integrated course in Law
  13. Best universities in USA and UK to pursue Law? Colleges that provide degree in Law to Non Graduates?
  14. Why are law graduates not give provision for state level entrance tests in Karnataka?
  15. Opportunities available after completing LLM in cyber law and IPR?
  16. Opportunities available for me in CS after completing law?
  17. Job opportunities for B.Com(Professional) graduates? Which is more valuable B.Com(Professional), B.Com(General) or B.Com(Computers)? -- [New]
  18. List of government careers available after completing UG?
15th June 2015, 07:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities in Defence for law graduates?

Yes being a law graduate you are eligible for defense services as there is no restriction for the IMA & OTA wing of CDS. But I am sorry to let you that you are not eligible for Indian Air force as for this you must have done your graduation with Physics or Mathematics or engineering course.

Full form of CDS is combined defense services and it has four wings which are Naval Academy, Indian Air force Academy, Indian Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy. Also the CDS examinations are held by Union Public Service Commission twice every year.

The necessary requirement for appearing in this examination for IMA or OTA wings are as here under :-

You must be an Indian resident.

You must have a bachelor's degree in any desired stream.

Your age for IMA must be within 19 years to 24 years where as for OTA must be within 19 years to 25 years.

You must be physically and mentally sound.

For more queries about this examination and specific knowledge about a wing you must visit the website www.upsc.gov.in.
17th June 2015, 04:30 PM
ankit740
Member+

Default Re: What are the opportunities in Defence for law graduates?

Well friend as a law graduate you are eligible to go in the defense sector what you have to do is you have to go through the cds exam.Cds exam is conducted every year by upsc for the posts in indian defense services.
ELIGIBILITY:
1.you must have an indian citizenship.
2.you should have completed your graduation from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
3.Age limit for the exam is 19 to 24 years.age relaxation is provided to the reserve category students.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?