15th February 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for Law graduates?

please tell me about opportunities for law graduates...pelase tell me what are they

3rd September 2012, 11:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities for Law graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me about opportunities for law graduates...pelase tell me what are they
Well law course is good and after completing graduation in Law, you will get good jobs in courts as a lawyer.

Once can do law course just after completing his Intermediate examination and you have to cracked the CLAT Entrance examination, this examination is conducted every year for those who wants to take admission in LLB or LLM course.

After completing Law course you can also become a Company secretary.

You can also become a Advocate for some good companies and handle their legal matters.

You can also become a Lecturer of law in some good government or Private colleges, many colleges gives good salary package.

So for law graduates there are lots of options and you can choose accordingly as per your Interest. The career of law graduates is good.
21st June 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to be become a Judicial Offer. I have completed my graduation. Now I what do to achieve my goal after completing my graduation in law?
24th June 2016, 06:35 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Opportunities for Law graduates-

*Advocate
*Legal Analyst
*Document Drafting Lawyer
*Legal Journalist
*Legal Advicor
*Government Lawyer
*Judge
*Solicitor General
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?