10th May 2013, 10:47 AM
karuppathal.D

What are the opportunities to get BDS in government college in Counseling?

My cut off mark is 185.75 whether i have an oppurtunity to get BDS in government colleges in counselling

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  2. Last year cutoff for MBBS and BDS course in government college? How many government BDS colleges are there in Maharashtra?
  3. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  4. When will be the government job vacancy for BDS? I am a graduate in BDS
  5. Cutoff marks for BDS in RUHS? Can I get admission in any government college for BDS program
  6. Information regarding medical counseling? My cutoff is 192
  7. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  8. What are the job opportunities in Foreign countries for BDS
  9. Is there any chance to get government MBBS or BDS college after scoring 98 marks in MPPMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical college?
  10. Job opportunities in Abroad for BDS doctor who has completed degree in India and working in a government hospital for 7 years?
  11. Career opportunities except MDS for BDS holder who is working as a Lecturer? -- [New]
  12. After scoring 411 rank in UPMT can I get into MBBS course? How many seats are available in Uttarkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get a BDS seat in government college after scoring 180 cutoff marks?
  14. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
  15. Job Opportunities for me after completion of BDS?
  16. Can I get admission in MP government BDS college after scoring 117 marks in MPPMT?
  17. Possibility to get MBBS or BDS in any government college?
  18. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
14th September 2017, 12:47 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the opportunities to get BDS in government college in Counseling?

Your score is not enough to get a seat in government institute. However, you can try by participating in online counseling process. After getting the result of counseling, if you got a seat in chosen college, then you have to visit the campus to complete the further admission process.

if you didn't get admission through counseling, then you can apply for admission under management quota. But, in this case, you may have to pay huge amount of donation.
15th September 2017, 12:59 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

Default Re: What are the opportunities to get BDS in government college in Counseling?

Sorry dear, your marks are very less. You need to prepare well an again appear for the exam. You need to score more than 480 marks in your exam in order to get BDS seat but your target should be to get a MBBS seat for that you have to score more than 510 marks in your exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?