29th March 2011, 08:53 PM
malliram

What are the opportunities in Tamilnadu after completion of CS course? What is the age limit for joining as a lecturer?

I am doing cs(company secretary final) at the age of 42 years. working as
accountant in proprietor concern. looking for a better opening in corporate.

I came to know through net that there is little scope for fresh cs. so i am worried about the future.

So, i want to know the opportunities in tamilnadu after completing this course.
even i am thinking of doing phd . What is the age limit for joining as lecturer??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  2. Which government job is suitable for me to do after completion of B.Com and MBA at the age of 36 years?
  3. Is there any age limit to join as a Lecturer in Government Service after qualifying UGC NET lectureship?
  4. Is there any age limit to join as a lecturer in government colleges to candidates who have qualified in UGC NET Lecturership?
  5. What is the age limit to appear for NET exam and to get a lecturer job?
  6. What is the age limit to be a lecturer?
  7. What is the age limit for government lecturer post? When will be the notification?
  8. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?
  9. What is the age relaxation available for joining as school lecturer in RPSC? -- [New]
  10. Age limit & last date for joining Law courses in Tamil Nadu?
  11. Age limit to appear for NET exam? Age limit to get a lecturer job?
  12. Can I get a job in government polytechnic after completing B.E Electronics? Which exams should I answer?
  13. Age limit to get a government teacher job and of a lecturer?
  14. What is the age limit followed for doing diploma course?
  15. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University
  16. What is the age limit followed for joining merchant navy?
  17. If I give UGC exam after the age of 35 will I be able to teach in a university? Where can I apply for a job as a lecturer?
  18. Age limit to appear for NET exam? Age limit to get a lecturer job? -- [Most Discussed]
6th June 2011, 01:20 AM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: What are the opportunities in Tamilnadu after completion of CS course? What is the age limit for joining as a lecturer?

you can join teaching line in this no limitation of age matter....
you can be a lecturer in any college which you want to teaching in tamilnadu....

all the best
13th August 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities in Tamilnadu after completion of CS course? What is the age limit for joining as a lecturer?

what are the opportunities of doing cs after the age of forty
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?