17th September 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the options available for me after doing B.Tech IT?

I have done BTech I.T
what are the options available for me so that i can in future work from home and earn a nice income.
My interest is in software development.I dont want to do MBA

18th September 2011, 05:36 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available for me after doing B.Tech IT?

if you want to work from home then either you have to start your own business from home or you have to live in a city where so many software industries are there then you will be able to go your office from home and you will earn money. but i think that is not a good idea that you will get job in your locality or you will be able to earn money from home. there are some job through internet for which you may earn from home through internet connection but from there it's not possible to earn good amount of money.

after B.Tech in IT there are so many options are available. like you may go for higher study or you may go for job. if you go for higher study then you may do MBA or M.Tech. as your interest in software development then i think if you go for higher study then go for M.tech.

if you want to do job then there are so many leading companies those recruit IT candidates like TCS, CTS, Infosys, Wipro etc. you may try for job there. after entering to these large organization try to shift into the software development work group. if you don't get chance to join in leading companies then try to get job in small companies in software developer post. there are so many job opportunity in IT field surely you will get good job in your desired position.

best of luck.
18th September 2011, 08:06 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

After doing B.TECH in Information Technology there are so many option for you.you have to choice whether you will study or want to get a job in IT sector.Basically these are the option for you.Here I'm giving you the option and choice is yours.

Chance in IT sector : there will be so many off campussing like TCS,CTS,INFOSYS,WIPRO etc.Even in kolkata sec-5 there are more than 100 software companies.So there is a chance for you.

Chance in higher study :You can prepare yourself and can sit in GATE examination for doing M.TECH.There are so many job after this M.TECH.

Chance in BPO :There are so many opportunities in kolkata for BPO.in sector-5 there are so many BPO companies to find a job.You an register in any consultancy to get this type of job.
18th September 2011, 08:07 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

After doing B.TECH in Information Technology there are so many option for you.you have to choice whether you will study or want to get a job in IT sector.Basically these are the option for you.Here I'm giving you the option and choice is yours.

Chance in IT sector : there will be so many off campussing like TCS,CTS,INFOSYS,WIPRO etc.Even in kolkata sec-5 there are more than 100 software companies.So there is a chance for you.

Chance in higher study :You can prepare yourself and can sit in GATE examination for doing M.TECH.There are so many job after this M.TECH.

Chance in BPO :There are so many opportunities in kolkata for BPO.in sector-5 there are so many BPO companies to find a job.You an register in any consultancy to get this type of job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?