24th November 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen

CULINARY ACADEMY OF INDIA LOOKS TOUGH...WHAT ARE THE OTHER OPTIONS FOR MASTERS OR PG DIPLOMA IN CULINARY ARTS IN iNDIA? I AM A NEPALI CITIZEN..HOW DOES THAT AFFECT ME?

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  2. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  3. How can I apply for Masters in Culinary Arts course in Canada while studying in London?
  4. Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?
  5. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  6. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  7. List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?
  8. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  9. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  10. Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?
  11. Good Colleges for Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to prepare for All India Entrance Examination for Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts? Model question papers for written examination? -- [New]
  13. How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?
  14. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  15. Model question papers for bachelors in Catering technology and culinary Arts of Osmania University?
  16. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  17. How to study for Aerospace Engineering in government college in India? How many seats are reserved for Nepali citizen in IIT
  18. What qualification is needed for doing Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts? Need information about getting admission in CAI?
12th July 2018, 10:03 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen

Being a NRI contender, it does not affect you to do PG Diploma in Culinary Arts.

Post-graduate Diploma in culinary Arts ia one year duration course with three trimester.

Admission procedure of PG Diploma in Culinary Arts:-

1) Admission on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test.

2) On the basis of panel interview.

3) On the basis of group discussion.

4) On the basis of personnel interview.

Eligibility criteria of PG Diploma in Culinary Arts:-

1) Contenders must have qualified any class with pass marks.

2) NRI or Foreign contenders are eligible on the basis of their qualifying examination performance.

The medium of instruction and examination of PG Diploma in Culinary Arts is English.

For getting more information, open this link:

http://https://manipal.edu/content/d...20Syllabus.pdf
4th March 2019, 06:35 PM
vedala L
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen

SAARC countries Students don't have to worry much as you are treated as regular students and don't have to go through the process which is required by Non SAARC country students. The Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts is being offered by Culinary Academy of India since 2009-10 with affiliation to Osmania University and Approval from State Council of Higher Education .Its one of the latest and updated course with special subjects like Molecular Gastronomy, Sous Vide, Ayurvedic, Spa, Bean, Vegan cuisines are dealt in detail. Also the PGDCA studnets get direct placement's on Cruise lines after successful completion of the course.
Its affordable and value for money.

Vadala L
Culinary Arts Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?