29th July 2013, 08:42 AM
hema sing

What are the options for me after BSc? I have completed BSc

sir , i have completed my b.sc now, please tell me what jobs i can get ? what are the options for me after b.sc .

22nd August 2013, 01:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options for me after BSc? I have completed BSc

You can select an option between higher studies or career. M.Sc, MCA, MBA, etc are some of the higher study options. Otherwise, you can try for civil services or railways. In railways, you can apply for the profile of TTR, clerk, ticket collector, Station master, goods guard, etc. In banks, you can join as clerk or P.O. In defense, you can take up the role of Officer by qualifying CDS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?