17th October 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?

I had completed my diploma in electrical engg. in 2003. now i am workin with LTD company in pune. I have to complete my engg parellel to my job. what are the options in pune? please suggenst name of colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best options in Pune after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  2. Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?
  3. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  4. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  5. Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  6. Names of the approved colleges in India? I have passing diploma in electrical engineering and want to study B.Tech(Electrical) through correspondence
  7. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student? -- [New]
  8. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  10. How to do diploma in Electrical? What are the names of colleges which offers diploma in Electrical?
  11. How can I join B.Tech or B.E. after Diploma in Electrical?
  12. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Southern India
  13. What to do after completing diploma in Electrical engineering?
  14. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  15. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  16. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. How to take admission in Pune for external B.E after completing diploma in electrical
  18. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
29th May 2012, 12:25 PM
Superankur

Default Re: What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?

There are so many colleges for undergraduate program. Some colleges are-Dr. D.Y. Patil University
2. Deccan College Post-Graduate and Research Institute
3. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
4. Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics
5. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
6. Institute of Armament Technology
7. Symbiosis International University
8. Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth
9. Dnyaneshwar Vidya¨¢peeth
2nd June 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?

I have completed diploma in electrical engg. with 67% please guidance to my future addmissions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?