20th August 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering?

Respected Sir,
my name is Sagar Godse and my question is that:

1) I am doing diploma in electrical engineering and i am now in last year but after diploma i don't want to do degree. I want some different career options after diploma in electrical. please can you advice some any different career options.??????

Related Questions:
  1. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  3. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  4. What are the best options in Pune after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Is the career in Electrical Engineering a good choice?
  6. Scope for Shipbuilding engineering course? What are the career options available after doing 4 years diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering Course?
  7. Career options in Biomedical engineering in government and private options?
  8. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  10. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  11. What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  12. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
  13. What can I do after my diploma in EE engineering?
  14. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  15. Best career options after BSc and civil engineering diploma?
  16. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  17. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do after completing diploma in Electrical engineering?
30th August 2014, 01:09 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering?

By now it is clear to you that you don’t want to make a career as an engineer which is not
bad but the real bad part is that you have not realized anything positive which is not good.

Now you can change your path depending upon your present academic session.

If you have just taken admission in diploma then you should drop out and take admission
in any school having 10+2 system.

If you have just cleared one year of diploma then also you should drop out and take
admission in any school having 10+2 system.

If you have cleared two years of diploma then make sure that you complete your course
with good marks and then go for a B.Sc./B.A./B.Com. course depending upon your choice.

I didn’t mention any professional course at graduation level for you because I don’t want
that you get mislead again.
When things are not clear it is better to take conventional courses, not the specialized courses.

Whatever subject you choose at graduation, there are huge number of government jobs for
graduates from peon to IAS officer.

Irrespective of your stream in graduation you can apply for almost all clerical jobs,
bank PO jobs, SSC, UPSC State PSC etc.

Apart from that you also have the option of doing MBA/PGDM whatever course you study
at graduation.

If you develop interest in the stream in which you are pursuing graduation then you can go for higher studies as well.
11th September 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering?

sir want to do best job in india's best company..... sir pleas suggest me what i can do.. suraj kumar gupta.
i have got 85% IN 12th class nd in diploma 80%
18th September 2014, 05:19 PM
Devdatta Divekar

After getting a degree in electrical engineering, you can go into teaching field or join a research lab. Engineers can work in atomic power plants, hydel or thermal power plants. Job opportunities are ample in both private and public sector like railways, civil aviation, electricity board and utility companies, electrical design and consultancy firms and all types of manufacturing industries.
25th April 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to do any government job after passing diploma in electrical engineering
26th May 2015, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

hello sir..I completed my diploma in electrical engineering. Now I don't want to study engineering. Is there any choise for higher studies to me???
25th June 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
my name is Sagar and my question is that:

1) I am doing diploma in electrical engineering and i am now in last year.
Plz suggest to what-what can do for the any computer course and any ather do to in computer???????????
1st September 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i completed diplomo in electrical on 2012 with 90percent..now i working one automation company..
I have interest to do BE in full time..so i plan next yr to join BE..i dont know is correct or not
24th April 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir what should I do after diploma in electrical. Because dont want to do degree so please help me sir.
24th April 2016, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma in electrical so now which course can do related to elecrical other than be or btech for girls
24th April 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my diploma in electrical engg. In 2009 with 68 % marks.. I want govt . job. Which options I have right now???? I want job in BRO, Railway, Haryana govt job.. PSE mention the time at which they recruit.. Also tell abt name of post and examination Railway recruit a diploma engg.. My mob. No. 9469877574 and mail id is [email protected].. PSE pse send me the answer early as possible..
25th May 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am going to complete my diploma in mechanical engineering next year.At my level which are the best options for job after compete my diploma?????
14th September 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i had completed my diploma in electrical engineering this year with 68%. I wanted to do B.E. but b,cause of some circumstances i can't so i am taking one year gap. So please suggest me some course which are effective for getting job after completing BE and suggest me courses as per diploma knowledge . My mob.no.8421239398 and mail id [email protected] sir help me in this.
thanking you.
24th October 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my diploma in electrical engineering but now i don't want my career as an engineer .I have interests in teaching careers can u suggest me what can i do for this?
16th January 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I have pass out in diploma in electrical engineering at 2013 I have do tha bse in it is I do
10th May 2017, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma in electrical engineering after 10th in 2014-2015 with 73%. I have taken a gap of 1 year. What to do now? Can I go for a lateral entry? Tell me other option too. if anyone knows better mail me please [email protected]
Thank you
12th May 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering and i am looking forward to go for QC in any electrical field .is it a good option ,is there any other professional courses i can appear with my diploma
25th May 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm Preethi, my question is I have completed my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering with an aggregate of 82% percentage.
And now I want to go for BCA..
Did I get seat for that ??
2nd July 2017, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have completed my diploma in electrical engineering ,so which course i will choose for graduation please suggest me
29th November 2017, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear all, I was completed diploma in electrical on 2012 with 55 percent..now i am working for GIS company..
I have interest to do BE in full time..so i will be plan next year to join BE..i don't know is correct or not.
Please your suggestion.

Regards,
Lucky.
4th December 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am going to complete my diploma in electrical engineering & I will do something different but not engineering give me some ideas plzzz..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?