27th July 2013, 10:00 PM
Aishwarya shete

How to take admission in Pune for external B.E after completing diploma in electrical

Sir, I have completed diploma in electrical. I got aggregate 70% . I want to take admission in pune for external B.E. collages. I want name of those collages which is gives external engineering performance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get external admission in Pune University after completing internal college FYB.Com
  2. Can I get external admission in Pune university after completing internal college F.Y.B.Com?
  3. How to take admission in external degree in Pune after completing degree in E&TC branch
  4. How to join external design course after completing diploma in electrical
  5. Can I get external admission in MBA in Pune University after completing B.A final year?
  6. How to get admission in M.Com in Pune university?
  7. Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?
  8. What is the admission procedure to choose external degree in Pune? Which are the colleges available?
  9. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  10. Names of external B.E colleges in Mumbai/Pune? I have completed diploma in computers
  11. What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  12. How to do external degree in pune or mumbai after scoring 73% in diploma?
  13. How to get admission in Pune University for M.Com external? Fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  15. How to do B.E in external after completing diploma in civil engineering -- [New]
  16. How to take admission in Pune B.Tech college after completing 3 years diploma in electrical branch from board of technical education Rajasthan
  17. Admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Which are the external B.E colleges in Pune?
1st March 2016, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Pune for external B.E after completing diploma in electrical

hi
complete diploma in electronic and telecommunication so i want to do BE from external so tell colleges in mumbai
3rd November 2020, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Pune for external B.E after completing diploma in electrical

What is the process of external admissin in B.E
22nd October 2021, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am completing diploma in electrical engineering please give me the what is process of external admission of BE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?