28th April 2011, 12:18 AM
santosh9706583161

What is the other mode of getting private sector or government sector job if my age is over 27 years?

What is the other mode of getting pvt sector or government sector job if my age is croseed over 27 years

Related Questions:
  1. What is the other mode of getting private sector or government sector job if my age is over 27 years?
  2. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  3. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks? -- [New]
  5. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  8. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  9. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  10. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  11. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  12. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  13. Is it possible to get a job in government sector if I have experience in private sector as data entry operator?
  14. Best option between government job and private job?
  15. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  16. Which is the best private job under health sector?
  17. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology)
  18. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
27th June 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the other mode of getting private sector or government sector job if my age is over 27 years?

maximam age limit in goverment job in delhi
17th December 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the other mode of getting private sector or government sector job if my age is over 27 years?

whar are the openings in government sector if I am 35 yrs old and have 9 yrs of working expereince.
4th May 2012, 11:00 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Why do you selecting the private sector? Now your age is 27years, so you are eligible to apply government jobs.

Eligibility criteria for some of the governmen jobs:

Educational qualification:

Graduation from any recognised university.

Final year graduation students also eligible.

Age criteria:
21 to 30 years,
There is an upper age relaxation 3 years for obc candidates, 5years for sc/st candidates.

Nationality:

Indian.

But you didn't mention your educational qualification and category.

If you like goverment sectors go through this information.

All the best.
5th May 2012, 12:54 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

You are eligible to apply for following GOVT sector jobs

1.IAS
2.IPS
3.BANK PO JOBS
4.BANK CLERICAL EXAM
5.GROUPS
6.RAILWAY JOBS
7.FCI
8.SSC EXAM

ELIGIBILITY :

Candidate should complete degree from a recognized university

Age limit is 21 to 30 years

Candidate should be a citizen of india.
20th May 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My age is 30 Year, Education MBA-Finance, please suggest any govt sector job for which I can prepare.
Regards
Kishor Joshi
2nd May 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi , My Age 29 and I belongs to general category. I scored 52 % in Bcom and 69% PGDBM . Am I eligible to attend any Govt Jobs.
Ms. Laxmi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?