20th June 2012, 02:23 PM
popsy

What is the pattern of the new NET exam? Syllabus for the exam?

plz tell me pattern of new net exam

with mentioning..all the papers...

also attach the ,,syllabi of that exam

29th June 2013, 09:28 AM
gaju7

Default Re: What is the pattern of the new NET exam? Syllabus for the exam?

Hi,
Ugc NET exam pattern is changed and changed details are,

The*major change that has been brought from this year onwards*is that*all three papers of UGC NET are going to be objective. Previously Paper-I & II were of Objective type*while*Paper-III was Descriptive type. Also the marks allotted to Paper-III has been reduced to 150 instead of 200 as was till last year. So the major change has*happened*in*Paper-III of UGC NET.
29th June 2013, 11:23 AM
SwaroopSanket

well the new pattern of CSIR-NET has been changed to test more of the ability to think logically and application of the knowledge..
The new pattern is as follows-
3 parts- A,B,C
Part A shall have 20 question out of which u have to answer any 15..each question answered correctly will fetch 2 marks and if wrong,will deduce 0.25 marks i.e negative marking system .. This part pertains to General aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning graphical analysis,
analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparisons, series formation, puzzles etc..

PART B shall have 50 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
U r supposed to answer 35 out of 50..each correct answer carries 2 marks and the same negative marks for a wrong answer.

Part C
This part shall contain 75 questions.The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge.A candidate shall be required to answer any 25 questions.
Each question shall be of four marks.

Marks division- PART A-15*2=30
PART B- 35*2=70
PART C-25*4=100

TOTAL =200.
29th June 2013, 10:27 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by popsy View Post
plz tell me pattern of new net exam

with mentioning..all the papers...

also attach the ,,syllabi of that exam

Dear Aspirant,

$$ NET stands for the National Eligibility Test. this exam is conducted by the University Grant Commission twice time in year....

$$ A candidate who have completed their Master Degree OR Post Graduation Degree in any discipline can apply for this examination....

$$ A candidate must have scored at least 50% through out their PG Career....

$$ For SC/ST category it is applicable up to 45%......

Mainly two Post:-

1. JRF

2. Lecturer post

$$ For JRF post age limit of candidate not exists 28 years.....

$$ For Lecturer post there is no any age limit.....

$$ Relaxation is provided by the Government as per the Rule for the Reserved category candidate.......

Exam Pattern:-

There will be Three Paper's Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III you have to crack each of this. first and second paper's are of 100 marks and the third one is of 150 marks.......

Paper-I : Consists 60 Question out of which 50 are compulsory which consists 100 marks. Time Duration 75 Minute....

Paper-II : Consists 50 Question all are Compulsory consists 100 marks. Time Duration 75 mimute.....

Paper-III : Consists 75 Question consists 150 Mark. Time Duration 135 Minute.....

Here i have attached full syllabus for the NET Exam download from Below attachment......

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for NET.PDF(649.6 KB, 73 views)
26th May 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Exam pattern and syllabus of NET exam for human
. Resource management candidates?Date of next NET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?