25th May 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the pay package after completing LLB Hons from Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law?

I have done B.Tech Biotech and now i want to pursue LLB (Hons.) from Rajiv Gandhi School of Intelectual Property Law. could u plz tell me what the pay packages are like after completing this course ?

28th August 2011, 11:52 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: What is the pay package after completing LLB Hons from Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law?

You can easily earn around 15-20,000 per month after completing the course of LLB (Hons.).
Don't go after the package just go after the quality of work and how much you can learn from the job.
29th August 2011, 01:34 AM
NEIL6

Default Re: What is the pay package after completing LLB Hons from Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law?

After completing the course of LLB(Hons) from Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual

Property law you can easily get 20,000 to 25,000rs per month as your salary. I am

suggesting you Let you complete your LLB first with great knowledge about it because

when you go for a job they will check your knowledge regarding this field.So broaden

your mind and forget about the job. When you will complete your LLB then you will surely

get a better job.

Best wishes!
29th August 2011, 02:01 PM
rana2011
Banned

You can easily earn around 15-20,000 per month after completing the course of LLB (Hons.).

Thanks!!
22nd January 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i am final yr student of m.pharm. i want to make my carrer in the field of DRA or IPR. what is the
best for me LLB hons. or pg deploma in DRA or pg deploma in IPR .please sir reply must
my mail id is [email protected]. thank you for that....
15th March 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i m b.e student and want to know about syallabus of entrance test and sample paper
27th June 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the required qualification for LLb in intelectual property rights
1st July 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Easily u can get Rs.100-200 on a daily basis
21st July 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the career in law plz tell me on 7800978252
13th September 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I am working professional with 3 year of experience in IT industry and I have done BE in Information science. Currently I am persuing a distance program in Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT). I would like to know the prospects of doing L.L.B. in intellectual property rights.

Please let me know the prospects of all these educational background with experience. Where can I try and how can yeild the benifits?
28th December 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I am currently a b.tech ee student and thinking of doing Intellectual Property Law will that improve my job prospects?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?