1st June 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a full time layer when cleared 6th semester of bachelor of Management studies in second attempt?

Dear Mr./Madam,

I cleared 10th with First class, 12th with First class and also the Fifth Semester of Bachelors of Management Studies in first class but Sixth semester I cleared it in Second attempt from Mumbai university

I want to be a full time lawyer, please advise me whether it is possible of not.

Regards,

Chetan

1st June 2015, 10:15 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a full time layer when cleared 6th semester of bachelor of Management studies in second attempt?

Yes, you can become a full time lawyer when cleared 6th semester of bachelor of Management studies in second attempt.

To become a lawyer you have to complete LLB degree. LLB is a 3 year course after completing graduation.

Qualification for admission in LLB degree :

Candidate must have passed graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognised university.
Age Limit : There is no age bar.

To get admission in top colleges for LLB you have to clear CLAT exam with good score. CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.

List of Universities offering admission through CLAT :
  • Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
  • Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
  • Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
  • Chanakya National Law University, Patna
  • National Law School of India University, Bangalore
  • National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (Nalsar) University of Law, Hyderabad
  • National Law Institute University, Bhopal
  • The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
  • National Law University, Jodhpur
  • Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
  • National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?