22nd February 2010, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur?

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

I am a final year student of B.COM (HONOURS).My final exam is on april.I appeard for CAT & MAT.I want to do mba in nit durgapur.What minimum percentage of marks is required in graduation to qualify for mba in nit durgapur?

22nd February 2010, 09:30 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur?

My friend if you have 50% or more than 50% in graduation them you are eligible for doing MBA in NIT Durgapu.........

23rd February 2010, 01:04 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur?

well dear friend you 1st of all need to be a graduate with a minimum of 50% of marks and after that you have to score a minimum of 80% in CAT, MAT, XAT to get shortlisted in for the interveiw i.e GD/PI so i hope you would have done well in these exams whereas the % may vary for some exams like MAT it may also be higher than the one i wrote..
good luck ...
wishing you all the best ...
& i hope you get a call for your selection....
bbye take care...

23rd February 2010, 09:19 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

for get admission in any institute for doing mba, then you have to get 50% marks in graduation to appear the cat/mat entrance tests. and if you get scored above 70% marks in cat/mat, then you have get good college.

23rd February 2010, 03:25 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
for taking the admission in durgapur,
your mat score/cat score will be considered,
there is no matter how much you have gain in the graduation,

o k
all the best.

4th March 2010, 01:55 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi the minimum percentage required for admission in nit durgapur you must have atleast 50% marks in your graduation.

5th March 2010, 04:47 PM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
you got to have marks above 50% in graduation courses
you hav to score between 70% - 80% marks in the entrance exams to be shortlisted
all the best

6th March 2010, 03:33 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend
the marks in graduation should be at least 50%

7th March 2010, 03:56 AM
mathur

you have to score high in entrance exam to get admission in nit durgapur. your percentile should be atleast 75%

19th March 2010, 03:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for MBA from nit durgapur is 50% of marks at graduation level.But 45% for SC/ST candidates.
For more information about admissions you can check here http://www.indiastudychannel.com/..........

20th March 2010, 01:44 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
to take admission in the nit durgapur,
you must have at least 50% marks in graduation,
and 85% in cat or mat or xat exam,
then after you can take the admission.
o k
good luck

20th March 2010, 02:26 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you need to get a minimum of 50% marks as aggregate in the degree examinations. for being eligible

20th March 2010, 02:49 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

hey friend,

o k
all the best.

20th March 2010, 06:54 PM
fjindal

Dear,
according to me if you have scored 60% marks in graduation then you are eligible for it

21st March 2010, 10:10 AM
Manjeet124

Graduate with a minimum of 50% of marks is the requirement for MBA.......

21st March 2010, 11:21 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
if you get atleast 50% marks in your graduation then you are eligible to get admission for nit dugapur............................you can download the form from the official websites- www.nitdgp.ac.in.

21st March 2010, 10:25 PM
Esmee

you have to score more than 70% to be elegible......

22nd March 2010, 04:54 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

hi!!friend
first of all you need 50% marks in your graduate exam..
then you need to score 80% in your CAT exam..
then you need to attend an interview ...according to your % in CAT.
all the best..

31st March 2010, 01:44 AM
rajeshingarhwa

dear friend,
minimum of 50% is required inngraduation .after that they will look into your rank or percentile in CAT/MAT exam.if you score good in it then you are eligible to take admissions in NIT durgapur for MBA.
best of luck

6th May 2010, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I would like to enter in Faculty of Commerce
I have 6.51% from High School, Do my marks are enough for Commerce Faculty

Please reply me in [email protected]

12th May 2010, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i think 50% also not needed in gradute.....its all about the score which is considered ok if u stop with gradute then its considered for geetting job analysis....if u stop with mtech then companies consider mtech percentage so my dear frnds...if u hav njoyed so much den...just realise and keep goal on mb.....ok no restrictions in writing like dis competitive xams...ok........

14th May 2010, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

RE-What percentage in graduation for doing MBA in nit durgapur and give information about total fee of mba?

15th May 2010, 11:49 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi friend,
taking admission in the nit durgapur...you must score more than 85%.
and also you must have at least 50% in the graduation.
o k
all the best

8th June 2010, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

i just want a single conclusion that ,is there any minimum marks requriment in graduation for MBA TEST?

1st July 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I AM A COMMERCE GRADUATE 46.37%, CAN I DO MBA FORM ANY INSTITUTION

4th July 2010, 01:01 PM
mathursaab

You must score atleast 50% marks in graduation for doing MBA in nit durgapur.

26th July 2010, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

heyyyyyy frnds.....i spend mine most imp time in the enjoyment in last year.....so i got only 41% so can i take admission for m.b.a by paying some donetion......in any collage....? and ha pls dont spend ur time if now u r in last year....and ha m waiting for mine ans

26th July 2010, 09:17 PM
sagaraher

Smile Re: What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur?

u should have minimum 50 and above percentage in u last year exam......

27th July 2010, 08:58 PM
happy to help

The minimum requirement is 55 %
yes u are eligible for the MBA test

28th July 2010, 04:37 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

I am a final year student of B.COM (HONOURS).My final exam is on april.I appeard for CAT & MAT.I want to do mba in nit durgapur.What minimum percentage of marks is required in graduation to qualify for mba in nit durgapur?
you will got it easily do not worry about ok be confident.

29th July 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i have 45.47 percntage bcom this year can i join the mba for part time . because i want study about mba.pl give me infromation my
id [email protected]. pl i need

13th August 2010, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentile marks required in CAT for getting admission in NIT,Durgapur?

14th August 2010, 01:52 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

the minimum percentage is 50% and more than that in graduation.

do hard labour to achieve your goal.

all the best.

27th August 2010, 04:30 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
you must can get chance in NIT ,Durgapur,
for that you have to study hard,

you must get in your Bachelor degree with minimum 50% & 12th with more than 60%,then
you have to score a minimum of 80-85% in CAT, MAT, XAT to get shortlisted in for the interveiw means you will be selected through Group Discussion & then personal Interview.
Good luck.

4th September 2010, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 47.47% IN GRADUTION . CAN I SIT IN MAT EXAM

19th October 2010, 05:08 AM
arun kumar jain

Eligibility criteria:

A candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institute with atleast 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Graduation. Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply. These respective candidates are advised to provide the Certificate of Merit after the candidates have been selected for the final selection. Failure to do so will attract termination of the admission of the respective candidates. The candidates should also be completely physically as well as mentally fit during the final selection.

8th June 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
May i know how much should i score in CAT to join MBA in NIT Trichy.... Also wat does they expect in interview?....Does they expect more?........ Pls give some details...

23rd June 2011, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

having less then 60% in xiith nd more den 70% in graduation can apply fot nit durgapur plz reply

26th June 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

in graduation i have done 47% can i take admission and obc cost

26th July 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have completed MA(Eng)& i got third division,and in BA 49% now i want to do MBA on basis of BA.so i request please give some information about this.sir please tell me the criteria for MBA.

29th July 2011, 12:37 PM
myspace

Hiiiiiiiiii...1st of all need to be a graduate with a minimum of 50% of marks and after that you have to score a minimum of 80% in CAT, MAT, XAT to get shortlisted in for the interveiw i.e GD/PI so i hope you would have done well in these exams whereas the % may vary for some exams like MAT it may also be higher than the one i wrote..
good luck ...
wishing you all the best ...
& i hope you get a call for your selection....
bbye take care...

25th September 2011, 12:18 AM

Dear sir plz tell me what is the perfect mat percentile requierment for nit durgapur ?

10th January 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Minimum what % is requirred 4 takeing admission in NIT durgapur in my MAT exam.can i provided with loan facilities including lodging and fooding.

30th January 2012, 11:57 PM
Rapchik007

The eligibility criteria for MBA from nit durgapur is 50% of marks at graduation level.But 45% for SC/ST candidates.
For more information about admissions you can check here http://www.indiastudychannel.com/.......

31st January 2012, 12:50 AM
Rapchik007

7th February 2012, 01:13 AM
dipnis28

4m this year nit dgp........wl consider only cat n cmat score...........n 1 must keep d 55% in grdtn,datz mandatory.............in order 2 meet d eligibility criteria.

7th February 2012, 01:18 AM
dipnis28

lots of guys...........gvn suggestn about nit dgp mba............bt dint evn found a single..........1 2 be correct.m a student of nit dgp mba............jst came across this website..........so felt 2 disclose certain facts...........n so i did.if ne1 need ne othr sort of info. thn do post ur rply.i wl b hapy 2 hlp u............!!!!!!!!!!!!

9th February 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Request for information - its urgent

Hi,
I have 87 % in ICSE (10th), 70.6 % (in H.S) and 81% in B tech, 65 percentile in CAT 2012
Also TCS experience for 2 years by this march 2012.

I request you for the information as below:

(1) What are the different programmes for MBA?
(2) is dual specialization present?
(3) Is MBA in systems available?
(4) Is it mandatory for a student in mba to avail hostel? I stay near by actually.
(5)What is the course fee?
(6)I am getting a package of 4.5 currently. By two more years, it will be 5.5 if I stick to my job.Is it worth to join ? Kindly provide me the suggestion.
(7)which is the mba stream to get the maximum placement package?

Kindly help.

9th February 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi can anyone say, how many students got placed above a package of 7 lacks?

9th February 2012, 07:34 PM
unagi

Friend,

Students having ECE (Electronics communication engineering) background can opt for various MBA courses as per the interest, Facility and skill in particular ground i.e Human resources management, finance, marketing, operations management, IT

As MBA doesn't deal with technical education provide in ECE course...

MBA courses impart students training to think strategically and analytically However if you add to this a specialization that matches with future career goals ,the combination can put you on a fast track.

Various MBA specialization :-
MBA in finance

MBA in Marketing

MBA in Human Resources (HR)

MBA in Operations Management

MBA in systems management

MBA in Communication

MBA in Hospitality & Tourism

MBA in Health Care Management

These above courses must be opted after Forecasting about following things :-
Interested Field,
Extra ordinary skills,
Life goals,
Availability of reputed college
Facility,
future demand and etc

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?