26th July 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage to take admission in 11th college?

Percentages to take admmision in 11th collage

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage to take admission in 11th college?
  2. What's the minimum percentage required in 10th std for taking admission in 11th std in BBK Dav college in Amritsar?
  3. Percentage required in SSC to get admission in 11th standard in commerce stream? College offering any special subject like germany, French, IT in 11th standard?
  4. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard?
  5. What is the percentage required to get admission in 11th?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science? -- [New]
  7. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?
  8. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  9. Cutoff list of Kelkar college for NT(B) caste students to get admission in 11th standard
  10. Cutoff list of Kelkar College for NT(C) caste students to get admission in 11th standard?
  11. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth in 11th?
  13. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  14. Which college is suitable for me after scoring a percentage of 47% in graduation? Can I get admission in government college?
  15. Cutoff list of Kelkar college for NT(B) caste students to get admission in 11th standard?
  16. Procedure for admission and percentage required for 11th?
  17. How can i get admission in NDA after diploma?
  18. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2014, 10:58 AM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: What is the percentage to take admission in 11th college?

hello,
to take admission in 11th
In any govt. college:-
must have above 60%for science stream / 7 CGPA/grading
50%for commerce / 6 CGPA
40% for humanities/arts
but most private colleges decide its cut-off.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?