16th September 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college?

I recently pass out 12 class from cbse board. How much percentage needed to get admission in st. Xavier college .i would have the possibiltiy of coming around 75% and i also have a sport quota so plzzz tell me is there any possibility of getting admission in this college

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  2. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
  3. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  4. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  5. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  6. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  7. Minimum percentage to get admission St Xaviers college?
  8. How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?
  9. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
  10. Details about the entrance exam of Pharma MBA? Details about management quota fee?
  11. How much marks are needed to get selected in St. Xaviers College for B.Com?
  12. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  14. How much is the percentage needed to get admission in an average college?
  15. Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra
  16. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  17. How to get admission in St Xaviers college in Mumbai after 10th?
  18. Percentage needed to take up English Honors in St Xaviers for WBCHSE students
18th September 2014, 10:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college?

The minimum percentage required to get an admission in St. Xavier's College is 45% of marks in the compulsory subjects of your 12th standard from a recognised board. If you are having less than 45% marks in your 12th standard, your application will be rejected and you are not eligible to get an admission in the St. Xavier's College.

For admission in B.Com, B.A and B.Sc courses, you need to have an aggregrate of 60% marks in your 12th standard from a recognised board. Since, you have the chance of getting 75% of marks in you 12th standard, you can easily get an admission in the St. Xavier's College.
15th January 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared 12 with 87% in best five subjects and have sports quota too shall I c myself in next batch......
30th May 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage required to get admission in Xavier college for BSC
14th June 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

When is sports quota admission verification in sxc kolkata?3
3rd September 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th standard and i want to know what is the percentage to take admission in bcom in next year??
13th December 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th standard and i want to know what is the percentage to take admission in bcom in next year?
4th June 2017, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 4 currently. I would like to get admitted in your school via sports quota as he has got gold medal in skating national competition and is going for the internationals in few months .
Hope for your kind consideration and reply
22nd December 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admitted in this college using sports quota where the students belongs to the science stream??
4th January 2018, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xavier's if student belong to Commerce stream
24th February 2018, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I Am gaving 12th Exam, How Much Percentage is required To Get Admission in St.Xavier's College Student Belong To Commerce Stream ?
And Fees Required ?
2nd June 2018, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

I have 77% in science stream from state board will I get admission at St Xavier's,Mumbai for bsc
8th June 2018, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I have got 58% in boards and in best of four it is turning into 63% whether I am eligible to get an admission in St.XAVIER college pursuing the course of economics honours.
24th February 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Is that true that there is a requirement of more than 70% in 12th standard to take admission in St. Xavier's College, Mumbai ?
28th May 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED H.S WITH 83% & I HAVE GOT 82 MARKS PARTICULARLY IN ENGLISH . CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ST.XAVIER'S COLLEGE?
28th May 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED H.S WITH 83%.I SCORED 82 ONLY IN ENGLISH. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ST.XAVIER'S COLLEGE,KOLKATA?

I WILL NOT LIKE TO REGISTER MYSELF IN EDUCATION AND CAREER FORUM.
20th June 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage is required in b.s.c( microbiology ) to get admission in m.s.c in St. xavier's college ahmedabad ?
21st June 2019, 12:27 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

For B.com(Hons):

Morning: CBSE: 94%, ISC: 92.5% and WBHS:84% , OTHER BOARDS: 94% with Eng and Maths in your Best of four Calculation. A student who did not have Maths in there +2 cannot opt B.com(hons) in St.Xavier's College.

Evening: CBSE:95.2%, ISC: 94% , WBHS: 86% and OTHER BOARDS:95% with Eng and Maths in your Best of four Calculation. Same conditions as above.

Morning is only for the Boys where as the Evening department both boys and girls can apply.
7th November 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am in std 10 now how much maximum percentage is needed for me for taking admission in science field in st xaviers college of Mumbai
16th August 2020, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

I scored 74% in class 12 (2020) CBSE board, general category
I've applied for BCom advertisement and management. Since, there will be no entrance exam this year... Will I be able get admission in St Xavier's College, Ranchi ?!
25th September 2021, 02:45 PM
Minal F

Candidates must have obtained 45%marks in each of the 4 subjects included in the aggregate calculation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?