19th October 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

What's the minimum percentage marks requied in 12th for appearing in AIEEE?

what will be the minimum percentage crateria on 12th class for admission in top nit colleges.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the minimum percentage marks requied in B.Tech for appearing IGATE com placement exam?
  2. Minimum percentage of marks required in 10th, 12th and degree to attend iGATE com placement exam?
  3. Minimum 12th cut off marks for appearing in AIEEE exam -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  6. Last date to get the forms for JBT Exam? Minimum Percentage of Marks required to apply for this Exam?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  8. Minimum marks needed in 12th standard to qualify for AIEEE exam?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required to do M.Tech in VIT?
  10. Minimum percentage required for 12 standard students for AIEEE?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys Off-Campus Drive if secured 78% in 10th, 59.10% in Intermediate, 59.94% in BCA and 76% in MCA?
  12. Minimum marks and percentage required for admission in English? I am appearing in class 12th exam
  13. Job opportunities for a candidate who has secured 88.5% in 10th, 90% in Intermediate and 60% in B.Tech(IT)?
  14. Can i sit for iGATE placement with 65% marks in BE?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for CAT with less than 50% aggregate for BCA final year student?
  16. Possibility to get job in Tata Motors for a candidate who has secured less than 60% in B.E. Mechanical? -- [New]
  17. What is the last date for admission of BBA?
  18. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
19th April 2012, 06:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the minimum percentage marks requied in 12th for appearing in AIEEE?

Any candidate who has secured 50% marks in 12th standard can apply for AIEEE. For the reserved category students a minimum of 45% is sufficient to apply for the exam. It is important to have a high score in AIEEE to meet the cuts off of NIT. Also it is important to have good academic records. Prepare well for these exams by joining any coaching center or referring books by NCERT, O P Agarwal, JD Lee Arihant Prakashan etc.
10th June 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the minimum percentage marks requied in 12th for appearing in AIEEE?

I Scored 52% in PCM by 12th CBSE bord
In Physics-47
In Mathematics-61
And In Chemistry-47
Can I get admission in Mechanical engg. through AIEEE
My rank in Aieee B.tech 2012 is
All India Rank
Overall 288089 ------
Category 82424 ------
State Rank
Overall 19423 ------
Category 2601 ------
Pls tell me I'm begging pls Help me
10th June 2012, 09:26 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE - ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by CBSC for admission to under Graduate courses of top engineering colleges in India.

The candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidate) from a recognised Board is eligible to apply for AIEEE. The final year 12th candidate is also eligible to apply for AIEEE.
24th October 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I got only 50% marks in 12.UP board ,can i aply in entrance aieee.
24th October 2012, 03:10 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Firstly you should know that AIEEE entrance exam would be irrevelant from next year onwards. The AIEEE entrance exam will get repalced by the ISEET entrance exam.

For admission in the National Institute of Technology (NIT) you will have to appear in the ISEET entrance exam. Your percentage is 12th although would play a major role in ISEET score, they will not be considered differently when applying in NIT.

To explain this simply, only your ISEET exam score will be considered when applying fo the admission in National Institute of Technology. How much ISEET score would be sufficient can't be said for now.

This is for the simple reason that ISEET exam has not taken place as for now. Next year would the first time when ISEET would take place. It will replace AIEEE as well the IIT-JEE entrance exam. Although Ministry of Human Resources and Development want each state to accept the exam. But it is not likely to happen in the next couple of years.

Eligibility for ISEET

1. A minimum qualification of 10+2 with PCM as the subjects.

2. At least 40 percent marks in 12th board.

Please remember that ISEET exam also gives importance to the performance of candidate in the 12th board. Therefore study hard and try to get as much good marks as possible.
24th October 2012, 05:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what will be the minimum percentage crateria on 12th class for admission in top nit colleges.
please reply soon..

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Exam and this is conducted for admission in the graduate level Engineering and Architecture/Planning programmers

The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations or its equivalent degree from a recognized board with physics , chemistry and mathematics.You must score 60% above in 12 th.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

There is no specific marks criteria to get a seat for NIT , If you have scored good in AIEEE Exam then definitely cracked in AIEEE Exam.

From this year AIEEE not conduct separate exam.IIT JEE and AIEEE conduct this exam in one exam .
24th October 2012, 08:05 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE –

1. The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

2. Minimum qualification is 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidate) from a recognised Board.

3.Candidates appearing in Class 12th can also apply.
24th October 2012, 08:06 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE –

1. The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

2. Minimum qualification is 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidate) from a recognised Board.

3.Candidates appearing in Class 12th can also apply.
24th October 2012, 08:43 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

AIEEE Entrance Exam Only For PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) In 12th 50% In PCM.
AIEEE Forms Fill In The Oct-Nov And Exam April-May So Start Preparation.

All The Best!!!!!!!!
27th October 2012, 08:58 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

* AIEEE Stands for "All India Engineering Entrance Examination".

if you want to appear in the AIEEE , then you have to fulfill the below mentioned :

- You must have passed your higher secondary (12th) with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board.

- You must have Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics as your key subjects in 12th.

- Appearing Students can also appear in AIEEE if you submit the 12th passing certificate at the time of counselling.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
2nd August 2013, 09:35 PM
neeru kumar jha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please reply soon..
its not matter what % u will achieve in 12th to take admsn in nit colleges,,the fact that matter is that u will have to be passed in all subjects,not neceessary to score high marks in pcm,if u can get it then it would be beneficial to u
26th April 2015, 01:47 PM
PATHGUIDE

AIEEE (All India Engineering entrance examination)

Minimum eligibility is: you should obtain 55% marks as aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics for general category and 45% for others.

Admission in NITs is provided on the basis of your ranking in AIEEE exam and your 12th standard marks are also counted to prepare merit list.
You need to score atleast 80% marks to get admission in NITs.
26th April 2015, 04:37 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE Stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

The All India Engineering Entrance Examination ( AIEEE ), is an examination organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) in India.

This national level competitive test is for admission to various under-graduate engineering and architecture courses in institutes accepting the AIEEE score.

For apply AIEEE exam candidate must have complete the 12th in science field having physics, chemistry and maths with 50% marks from any recognized board.

Candidate age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?