19th May 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the PGCET application for date?

please tell me last date with late fee with exam date also .help me please.......

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required for the exams like PGCET? Last date of applying and the date of the exam?
  2. When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?
  3. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date of sale of PGCET application form?
  5. Last date for the issue of pgcet application forms for MBA? Cost of the application form and date of the exam?
  6. Notification details of PGCET? Last date to apply for it? What is the date of PGCET?
  7. When are the application forms be given? Last date to submit the application form?
  8. When the application form of PGCET for MBA and M.Tech will be released in Karnataka? Detailed information and last date of application? -- [New]
  9. Details regarding the date of issue of application form for PGCET?
  10. PGECET previous years question papers with solutions?
  11. When will be the PGCET for MBA? Date of sale of application form?
  12. How to apply for PGCET? Last date for availability of application forms?
  13. Date of sale of application form of PGCET M.Tech karnataka?
  14. MCA PGCET entrance exam application date? What is the last date for the same?
  15. How can I get the application form of PGCET to study M.Arch in Bangalore? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  16. Availability of application form and date of examination of PGCET for admission in M.Pharm.?
  17. What is the last date of submission of PGCET application? Procedure for it?
  18. Date of PGCET? Syllabus for IT students?
21st May 2013, 01:58 PM
meghraj21

Default Re: What is the PGCET application for date?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2184801]please tell me last date with late fee with exam date also .help me please.......
For karnataka pgcet it will be displayed in kea.kar.nic.in
1st March 2016, 01:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the PGCET application for date?

PGCET application for date as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

>> Issue of Notification 28.02.2016

>> Date of commencement of online applications 05.03.2016

>> Downloading of Hall Tickets 12.05.2016

>> Examination Dates 26.05.2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?