10th August 2012, 11:13 PM
mohanalex

What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala

I completed my B.A.(Sociology)from M.G.University,kerala.But having only 42.5% mark.Let me know any possibility for studying 3year LLB course regular or distant education.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get PG in socilogy in Kerala? I have passed B.E Sociology under Kerala University
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in Kerala University for B.Ed course? I have done my graduation in sociology from Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get PG in socilogy in Kerala? I have passed B.A Sociology
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Kerala university? I'm a graduate in sociology from annamalai
  5. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)? -- [New]
  6. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  7. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  8. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  10. How to get a good job after completing M.A Sociology job?
  11. How to study M.Phil through distance?
  12. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
  13. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Principles of Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How can a sociology student get a government job? I have passed my M.A in Sociology from Jadavpur University
  15. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  16. Which is the best university to study MBA or M.Com after completing B.Com from Calicut University with 65%?
  17. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  18. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Introduction to Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
9th October 2012, 09:13 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala

Unless you belong to SC/ST category there is no way for you to pursue LLB course. You are falling short of the requirement for the Bachelor of Laws degree as per the criteria set by the Bar Council of India.

The requirement for distance education is also the same. Although there are some distance education colleges that offer admission to candidates who have scored lower than 45 percent marks. But unfortunately a lot of these degrees are not recognized by the Bar Council of India.

What this means is that even with such degrees you will not be able to practice in the courts as lawyer since Bar Council of India refuses to accept them.

You are also not eligible for BA LLB course since it is taken after completing 12th. You must have also crossed the age limit for this course which is 20 years. Therefore I am sorry to say that there is no hope for you unless like I said earlier you belong to SC/ST category.

LLB Eligibility

1. A graduation degree from a recognized university.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks.

4. The age limit for LLB course is 30 years.

5. It is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
12th October 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala

universitis for LLB cources in 3 years
27th March 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com from M.G.University,kerala. But having only 44.75% mark. Let me know any possibility for studying 3 year LLB course regular education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?