18th March 2022, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What problem will I have to face in changing school from 9th to 10th standard?

I want to change my school from 9th cbse to 10th cbse. I had artificial intelligence as my vocational course in previous school. Registration is completed in cbse board. In new school vocational course is different. What problem I have to face

17th December 2022, 08:53 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What problem will I have to face in changing school from 9th to 10th standard?

No, there will be no problem if you change your school until your board of examination remains the same, for the vocational courses if they are approved by your board than there won't be any problem as you can cahange subjects and can also select some optional subjects with their alternative to sit for the board exam, but if your school does not offer a particular vocational course that you want to there can be some issue if not registered by the board from the school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?