17th January 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school after completion of 9th standard?

Procedure to get admission in 10th standard in the new school after completion of 9th standard? Can you please let me know which schools allow to join in 10th standard? I don't want to continue anymore in my present school as the teaching is not good. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th from RBSE Board? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  3. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  4. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  5. Can I apply for 10th standard in a different school if failed in 9th standard?
  6. Can I show 9th standard mark sheet to get admission for 11th standard later as I need a break for one year?
  7. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  8. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  9. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard in another MP Board affiliated school for 9th failed candidate?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in another school for 10th standard after completion of 9th from ICSE?
  11. Procedure to get admission for 10th standard in CBSE school after completion of 9th from private?
  12. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  13. Procedure to change school after completion of 9th standard?
  14. Procedure to get admission from ICSE 9th standard to CBSE 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  17. How to study 10th directly after failing in 9th?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Merchant Navy School after completion of 10th standard?
18th January 2018, 09:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school after completion of 9th standard?

To take admission in 10th standard in new school after completion of 9th standard, you should have to pass 9th standard in all subjects from a recognised board. You have to obtain the Transfer certificate and 9th standard marksheet along with your application form in the new school for processing your application for offering admission in 10th standard. Admissions in 10th standard are done only if there are vacant seats and for that, you have to appear and qualify the entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective school.
19th January 2018, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school after completion of 9th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to get admission in 10th standard in the new school after completion of 9th standard? Can you please let me know which schools allow to join in 10th standard? I don't want to continue anymore in my present school as the teaching is not good. Please help.

Most of the reputed schools avoid admission of students to 10th standard directly from other schools. Students have to contact the school he/she wants to get admission before quitting the current school. Students have to apply for the admission with the application form, 9th Class mark sheet, transfer certificate, conduct certificate, birth certificate, etc. Students should choose the same board in 10th standard also. It is very difficult to change board at the time of 10th standard. It is better to pursue class 10th in the same school and change the school later on. Students should get confirmation from the prospective school, before quitting the current school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?