27th January 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How much CAT percentile is needed to get admission in Pondicherry University?

hi am about to appear for cat .. im aiming pondicherry university..

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage to be scored to get in CAT for admission in Pondicherry University?
  2. Can i get admission into Pondicherry University or any other college through my CAT score?
  3. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  4. Whether 78.22 percentile in CAT is sufficient for B.Com candidate?
  5. How to do MBA in Pondicherry university without attending the CAT exam and clearing UG with 71%?
  6. Colleges Eastern zone in budget of 6 lakhs with 75 percentile in CAT? Can I get admission in ISM or XISS?
  7. Is there any chance to get admission in any IIM after scoring 71 percentile in CAT?
  8. Can I get MBA in Pondicherry University under Pondicherry Quota after scoring 9.7% CAT score?
  9. MBA colleges offering admission with 84.3 percentile in CAT after BE?
  10. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  11. B-Schools after 17 percentile in CAT?
  12. MBA in pondicherry university without CAT exam?
  13. How much CAT score ire required to get admission in Pondicherry University?
  14. Can I get admission in any college after scoring 52 percentile in CAT
  15. When is the next exam for CAT in Pondicherry University? What is the date of application form for CAT?
  16. List of colleges that would accept 70 percentile in CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the cutoff of pondichery university for admission to MBA? Can I get a call from Pondichery University on 58.85 percentile in CAT?
  18. Best B Schools in India after scoring 74.6 percentile in XAT? What would be its fee structure and when will be the course starting? -- [New]
18th July 2012, 08:50 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Default Re: How much CAT percentile is needed to get admission in Pondicherry University?

Contact Details:

Pondicherry University School of Management

RV Nagar, KALAPET, Puducherry-605014

PHONE: (91)(0413) 2655991, 2655244

FAX : (91)(0413) 2655253

E-MAIL : [email protected]

contact them and get answers
15th January 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much CAT percentile is needed to get admission in Pondicherry University?

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.

http://www.getaheadofthegames.com/be...line-game.html
17th December 2022, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How much cat percentile should be need for Pondicherry University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?