5th June 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of admission in Aeronautical college after completing mechanical diploma?

what are the procidure of admission in aeronautical college after completing mechanical diploma

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  2. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  4. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  6. Is there any Aeronautical Engineering college in which I can get lateral entry on diploma engineering basis after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  8. Procedure for admission in B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  9. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Tech aeronautical after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  11. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  14. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  15. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  16. Can I get admission for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  18. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
28th August 2016, 11:59 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure of admission in Aeronautical college after completing mechanical diploma?

you can apply for the Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering and get admission direct in 2nd year of B.Tech. It is also known as lateral entry admissions.

some of the best colleges for Direct Second Year admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering:-

**Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai
Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga East,Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400019
022 3361 2222 ‎

**Manav Rachna College of Engineering
Rocky Area, Faridabad, Haryana 121003 ‎
0129 419 8100 ‎

**Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Sciences
Thirunavukarsu Nagar, Kuniyamuthur,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641008 ‎

**Anna University
405, M.T.P. Road, M.T.P Road, Near Palamalai Road,
Jothi Puram,
Coimbatore,
Tamil Nadu 641047.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?