14th September 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission to M.Com course in Pune University?

I want to take admission for M.com course of Pune univesity, what's the procedure of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  2. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  4. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  5. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  6. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  7. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  8. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  9. How to take admission in Pune, JNU university? Procedure to take admission? I have got 467 rank in IP university
  10. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  11. Procedure for admission in Teaching after pursuing B.Ed from Pune University?
  12. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  13. How to get admission in M.Com in Pune university?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  15. Best colleges for doing MCA under BVP university Pune? Admission procedure for the course?
  16. What is the procedure of getting leaving certificate of TC PL?
  17. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  18. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
15th September 2011, 04:00 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission to M.Com course in Pune University?

Sir,
PLEASE WANT TO KNOW PROCEDURES FOR ADDMISSIONS. .... i want admission in pune university for b'com,i want to know the admission procedure and minimum percentage required and ... I want to do M.com Correspondence course. ...
OK,
28th November 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission to M.Com course in Pune University?

wHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR MCOM EXTERNALLY FROM PUNE UNIVERSITY?
11th June 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the addmission procedure of m.com
25th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the admission from last date of pune university for m.com.
21st July 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

pleease tell me the admission from last date of pune university for m.com & admission prosiger
22nd July 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

procedure to take external admission for M.com from Pune university and date of online application form
27th July 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission to M.Com course in Pune University?
16th June 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission to M.Com course in Pune University

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-procedure-admission-m-com-course-pune-university-371126.html#ixzz2WNSrBOMQ
18th July 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

want to give 1 subject of 2nd and 4th mcom external semi.and validity of prn card was upto may13. please tell me the procedure for the same .

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?