20th September 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for improvement exam after scoring 59% in 12th?

my daughter got 59 percent marks in +2 exams April she want to improve what is the procedure

21st September 2011, 04:26 AM
sidbond

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for improvement exam after scoring 59% in 12th?

Dear parent, you need not worry.
CBSE puts out a notification for improvemental exams as soon as results are out.
Once applied for,by sending a letter in the prescribed format to the CBSE regional office, the candidate is required to sit in the improvement exams.

A candidate who has passed Class X or XII examination of the Board may re-appear for improvement of performance in one or more subjects in the main examination in the succeeding year only. The candidate may appear privately, those re-appearing for whole examination can also appear as regular candidate if admitted by the school.

Only a statement of marks is issued by the Board after the improvement of performance.
The student can appear in one or more than one subject(s) as per his/her choice. However, improvement exam. can be taken only in the successive year of passing Class X/XII exams.

For resource and help, visit http://cbse.nic.in/examanxiety.htm

Dont forget to read the last part.
11th January 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for improvement exam after scoring 59% in 12th?

i have go 50% in first year exams .... so i would like to give improvement of phy chem and urdu ?? after 2nd year .
1st March 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i had scored 59.2 in 12th and 83.2 in 10th.i am pursuing b.tech in comp sci in 3rd yr...can i giv a improvement examination of 12th?i passed 12th in 2009
4th April 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i give both the nios board this year and the cbse imprometal in the next year
20th March 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2 student in kerala celabus .what is the procedure for examing physics improvment?
25th May 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, i wrote 12th in this year(2013) and i got overall mark of 80%.Still i want to improve my mark by means of improvement exam.I want to know when the exam will be held? ,what is the procedure to apply?, where to contact? and how many subject can i apply?
29th January 2014, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed my plustwo in 2006 with 59% in Kerala syllabus, now i completed my MCA examination in 2014, how can i improve my plutwo marks ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?