26th December 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Pilot course?

what is a process to apply a pilot...please give me the details for the same

Related Questions:
3rd October 2015, 01:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Pilot course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is a process to apply a pilot...please give me the details for the same
For a commercial pilot course you have to be 10+2 with maths, physics and chemistry are the main subjects with 50% marks. And then your physical ability will also be tested there during the admission. For the commercial pilot training you have to first join the pilot training college. The cost of the education is relatively high than an engineering degree. After the course you can choose the career and the salary in this field is more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?