21st January 2020, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for the post of Health Sanitary Inspector?

Hi, could you please tell me about the educational criteria and registration or application procedure for the post of Health Sanitary Inspector? Do I need to undergo any entrance for this? When and how can I apply? And, what is the pay scale of Health Sanitary Inspector?

26th January 2020, 09:58 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for the post of Health Sanitary Inspector?

To become a health sanitary inspector candidates must jave a graduation on food technology/ pharmacy/ science/ dairy technology.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts entrance examination for recruiting health sanitary inspector. The advertisement of the recruitment is published employment related newspaper. The application process is quite easy.
The average salary of this post is 41k per month.
1st April 2021, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for the post of Health Sanitary Inspector?

I am bams I want to apply for job as health inspector which exam I have to clear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?