15th May 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become CBI officer? I have just given HSB examination

Sir, i havn just given in hsb examination in 2012 now i have craze about a cbi officer so what is the procedure to do.
By raman

11th July 2012, 06:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become CBI officer? I have just given HSB examination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i havn just given in hsb examination in 2012 now i have craze about a cbi officer so what is the procedure to do.
By raman
Since you have just completed Higher Secondary Examination, first of all you need to complete your graduation in relevant discipline. In order to become a CBI Officer, you do not need to pursue your bachelors degree program in any specific discipline. No matter which stream you follow and how much marks you obtain in the qualifying examination, if you have completed your bachelors degree program from a recognized university, you will be considered eligible to apply for position of Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation.

Now, after completion of your graduation, you will have to sit for Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Qualifying all the three stages, i.e. two stages of Written Examination and a Personality Test will enable you to join Central Bureau of Investigation as an Sub-Inspector.

For further information, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
11th July 2012, 07:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become CBI officer? I have just given HSB examination

You should pursue graduation to get in to officer positions in CBI. Since, you have finished HSB; you can apply for junior posts like constables etc in CBI. You should first pursue graduation in any subject to rise to an officer position in this department. 27 years is the maximum age limit for this. SSC is the concerned exam which you need to apply as part of this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?