7th June 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?

i am student of first year diploma and i want to change my college and want to get admission in second year diploma in other college.Tell me what is the processor to change the college and both the college is MSBTE approval.

21st June 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?

i was give diploma last year exam from computer technology in summer 2011 can i change my branch in degree 2nd year to Extc or in any other branch
23rd June 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?

i am student of first year diploma and i want to change my college and want to get admission in second year diploma in other college.Tell me what is the processor to change the college and both the college is MSBTE approval.
28th June 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i am student of first year diploma (Mahaveer Institute of Science & Technology ) and i want to change my college and want to get admission in second year diploma in other (VNR VJIET) college.Tell me what is the processor to change the college and both the college is MSBTE approval.
21st November 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

wud sum1 rpl to dese questions..as even i have d same doubts!!!
4th February 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i am textile deploma student but my collage is not apporved by msbbte can i get addimition for Btec textile ? what is procedure for msbte approval from outside/
11th July 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i change the branch informetion technology to electrical engg. whats subjects are back ?
22nd March 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my branch in 3sem diploma from textil to civil
14th June 2014, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

I have second class in frist semister but second semister I passed in one subject but result failed can I appaer to 3rd semister
1st July 2014, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to change the branch in second year with 1 year gap of first year and how to possible this thing ?
7th July 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am in second year of diploma engeneering in Extc i wanted to change my field in third year in civil engeenering can i and what percentage i want to score in 2 year of diploma to change my stream
7th October 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in smt.premilatai chavan polytechnical .karad 1st year diploma in civil engineering .so i want to change my college in from karad to mumbai because of some problem .so what is the procedure to change the college in msbte approveled ?????
24th January 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in kbp polytechnical. kopargaon 1st year diploma in mechanical engneering. So i want to change my college in kopargaon to solapur because of some problem so i want is the procedure to change in msbte approveled???
10th April 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma from computer bracnch I want change my if I all clear in first year can I change my branch if someone get a kt in first sem but clear in second sem can he change his branch
26th April 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st year and i want change my college for second year how can i
11th June 2015, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change from 1st year deploma to 2nd year diploma in other college which msbte approved.
27th January 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can be change our caste from open to obc due to no obc caste certificate during addmission I wrote open but however now I have my obc certificate so plz ge me some reply plz
10th June 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my first year diploma in first class but second year is failed so can I change my college and readmission for second year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?