20th May 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do internship in Bangalore while doing Mechanical Engineering?

sir i m preetham singh doing mechanical engineering in 2 yr in belgaum i want to take an internship in bamgalore so wat is the procedure and when is frm?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do internship in Bangalore while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for doing winter internship at HAL, Bangalore?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying internship at HAL Bangalore?
  4. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in HAL, Bangalore?
  5. Procedure of doing internship at HAL, Bangalore?
  6. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  7. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying internship while doing mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Internship in HAL, Bangalore for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  10. Criteria to do internship in a company while doing Mechanical Engineering? Date of start of internship? List of good companies in Bangalore and Rajasthan?
  11. Detailed procedure to enroll for an Internship in HAL, Bangalore?
  12. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  15. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  18. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical engineering student
15th October 2011, 06:23 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What is the procedure to do internship in Bangalore while doing Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m preetham singh doing mechanical engineering in 2 yr in belgaum i want to take an internship in bamgalore so wat is the procedure and when is frm?
Dear friend this is totally depend on you in which industry you want to do training........

Because there are too much industry which give to you opportunity for to training..

First make a letter from your college to training and placement department and send that letter to that company in which you want to do training........

Some company name is given here..

1.BHEL

2.NTPC

3.SAIL

4.GAIL

5.IOCL

6.BARC

7.DRDO

8.INDIAN RAILWAYS

9.TATA MOTORS

10.MARUTI SUZUKI

This type of so many company in which you can apply for training ,this is totally depend on you...
15th October 2011, 11:39 PM
imcool.force

Default Re: What is the procedure to do internship in Bangalore while doing Mechanical Engineering?

Hi dear,

this is totally depend on you in which industry you want to do training........

Because there are too much industry which give to you opportunity for to training..

First make a letter from your college to training and placement department and send that letter to that company in which you want to do training........

Some company name is given here..

1.BHEL

2.NTPC

3.SAIL

4.GAIL

5.IOCL

6.BARC

7.DRDO

8.INDIAN RAILWAYS

9.TATA MOTORS

10.MARUTI SUZUKI

This type of so many company in which you can apply for training ,this is totally depend on you...
Thanks
15th January 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do internship in Bangalore while doing Mechanical Engineering?

I am persuing btech (electrical) from ptu .i want to know which is better training or course for 6 month training.and tell me the courses for electrical engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?