27th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?

I am currently doing my mechanical engg in 5th sem, and interested to apply for internship in IISC, whats the procedure for it, and should we consult the company members or can we go directly through our college? Can someone please answer?

30th September 2015, 10:47 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?

You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from IISC.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of IISC stating why you want to become an intern in IISC.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once IISC accepts the letter of application and replies to you will be able to become an intern in IISC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?