8th March 2012, 04:40 PM
Vishalrao77

What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur

I am a b.tech student of chemical engg. In NIT DURGAPUR.I am in 4th semester.can u tell me the complete procedure,how can i go for summer vocational training in IOCL in durgapur from my institute.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to do Training in IOCL and BPCL for Chemical student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  5. Procedure and criteria to do training either from IOCL or BPCL?
  6. Procedure to apply for Training in IOCL for Chemical 2nd year student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure of enrollment for industrial training at IOCL/Haldia/WB?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do internship in IOCL?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship at BARC? Faculties under which I will get training?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IOCL?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How to do training in ONGC, IOCL? I am a B.Tech final year chemical engineering student
  14. Which campus of NIT is better according to the mentioned streams?
  15. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Durgapur?
  16. How to get trainings from companies like HPCL, IOCL etc. if am doing 2nd year chemical engineering?
  17. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  18. Procedure to do training of 6 months in IOCL Kolkata?
8th May 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur

i am a student of b tech 2nd semester of NIT Meghalaya. can I apply for AIEEE?
19th January 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur

i am a B.E in mechanical procedure for doing training in ONGC, IOCL?
11th October 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year undergraduate student at jadavpu university pursuing my btech in instrumentation and electronics.how can I apply for summer internship from IOCL?
30th August 2015, 08:21 PM
candycrush

The IOCL is a prestigious PSUs of India and has limited no. Of seats for the students for internships and the summer training at their institutes.

The IOCL institutes accepts application from the principal of the college for the training of their students directly and students can not apply directly to these institutes

However if you have any relative working I the IOCL then it shall be very easy to get into the summer training at these institutes.

However BARC directly invites application from the students for the summer training .

The application form must have been forwarded by the principal of the college .

There shall be a merit list after closure of application date and candidates shall be offered training on the basis of the merit list prepared based on the academic performance and the test
5th October 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a student of computer science so can i elgible to take participate in training held by iocl.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?