10th September 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do training of 6 months in IOCL Kolkata?

R/sir
i am student of final year b-tech of electrical department.so i wnat to put my six months training in (iocl) in kolkata.so tell me about that what is the procedure to put a training in iocl kolkata for a6 months duration.
Thankyou
parmod kumar
bathinda (pb)
15/08/2012

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 6 months industrial training in BHEL, ECIL, BEL, IOCL
  2. Procedure to do summer training in IOCL?
  3. Procedure and criteria to do training either from IOCL or BPCL? -- [New]
  4. List of top institutions offering 6 months training for ECE department in Kolkata or Guwahati? Which is more preferable either Embedded or Telecom?
  5. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  6. Any MNC gives stipend during 6 months training? Procedure for applying?
  7. Will IOCL fire Graduate Apprentice Engineer after 11 months?
  8. Procedure for 6 months training in WIPRO in Chandigarh?
  9. What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur
  10. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do implant training in IOCL? Address to send bonafide certificates?
  12. Which institute provides best training in Kolkata?
  13. Which one to select between Cognizant and Tech Mahindra?
  14. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E?
  16. Details about summer training in IOCL Barauni for IT student?
  17. Companies for 15 months training after 3 months training under Practising Company Secretary
  18. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
15th September 2014, 01:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do training of 6 months in IOCL Kolkata?

Procedure of training in IOCL, Kolkata:-

- You need to contact the concerned branch of IOCL and get the application form of training.
The address is:-IndianOil Bhavan, 2nd Floor Central Wing 2,
Gariahat Road (South), Dhakuria, Kolkata - 700068
- Fill the application form and submit it along with NOC letter from the college and demand draft of training fees.
- After completion of registration, you will be given a specific date of the commencement of training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?