15th July 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in India for Ph.D in Nano science?

Dear sir,

Iam a phd in Nano science from INANO Denmark,after phd I was a post doc for one year at ETH zurich Nano tech Dept.Now Iam planning to return to India and work in an industry , I need your guidance on where all i can apply in india

Thanks

Krithika

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Nano Science & Technology?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  3. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  4. How much GRE and TOFEL score is required to be in safer position to get admission for Ph.D in US universities having completed M.Tech in Nano Science?
  5. Job opportunities after completing PhD in Environmental science (Senior research fellowship)?
  6. Job opportunities after completing PhD Environmental science in CSIR institutes?
  7. List of USA universities providing scholarship without GRE and have completed M.Sc in Nano Science?
  8. Scope of computer science student in nano technology field? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities in India for a candidate with mentioned certificates? -- [New]
  10. Done B.Tech degree in ECE and pursuing M.Tech in Nanotechnology : What are the prospects after completing M.Tech Degree?
  11. Is it possible to take IISC entrance test in material science for joining Ph.D at IISC?
  12. Can I do M.Tech in nanoscience or nanotechnology after B.Tech in Electrical and electronics?
  13. Is bio-tech neccesary as additional subject in 11th class? Which one course would provide opportunities for getting a well paid job either CSE or nano tech in India and Germany?
  14. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  15. Going through engineering way rather science is acceptable for PhD inn Physics
  16. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  17. Top colleges which offer B.Sc in Econometrics and Mathematical Science in India? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  18. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
16th August 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in India for Ph.D in Nano science?

Hai i doing msc nanoscience and nanothechology after completing mcs what type of jobs are offer and how much of salary in india? Please replay me
16th August 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in India for Ph.D in Nano science?

Hai i doing msc nanoscience and nanothechology after completing mcs what type of jobs are offer and how much of salary in india? Please replay me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?