5th May 2013, 04:02 PM
chetan kumar sahu

What is the procedure and fee structure for M.Phil Maths?

m. phil distance education in maths what is procedure? & fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?
  2. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  3. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  4. Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh recognized by UGC? Is their M.Phil Degree Valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure and fee structure for M.Phil Maths?
  6. Criteria, procedure, syllabus and fee structure for PG in Maths at Mumbai?
  7. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  8. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  9. List of M.Phil courses offered by your university? What is their fee structure?
  10. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  12. What is the procedure of CA after M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  13. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  15. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure? -- [New]
  16. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  17. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  18. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
19th July 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure and fee structure for M.Phil Maths?

What is the fees amount to admission in m.sc math in mbu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?