30th April 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for doing M.Tech Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology in Coimbatore?

Sir/Mam,

What is the procedure to follow for doing M.Tech Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology in Coimbatore? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Looking forward that we would get the information soon!

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  4. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  6. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  8. What to opt after 12th biology other than mbbs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  10. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  11. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  12. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  13. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  14. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  16. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  17. GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech?
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?