22nd February 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Hi,

I am studying bsc in biotechnology..i want to know can i do post graduation in forensic sceince field on the basis of bsc biotechnology is it possible to do so ? What is the procedure to apply for the course? Which all colleges provides admission for it? Can someone provide me the complete information on the same? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Post graduation in Forensic Science? -- [New]
  2. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  3. Can I go for MSc in Forensic science after completing graduation with BSc in Biotechnology
  4. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the criteria to do MSc in forensic science? I am doing graduation in Biotechnology
  6. How to do PG diploma in forensic science while studying in BSc Biotechnology
  7. Can I do MSc in Forensic Science after studying TY Biotechnology?
  8. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  9. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  10. Can I do forensic science as a post graduate after BSc biotechnology course
  11. Procedure to do post graduation in M.Sc Forensic Science?
  12. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  13. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  14. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  15. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  16. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science?
  17. Can I join M.Sc. in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc. MIT?
  18. How to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science or Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Biological Science? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
2nd March 2015, 12:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am studying bsc in biotechnology..i want to know can i do post graduation in forensic sceince field on the basis of bsc biotechnology is it possible to do so ? What is the procedure to apply for the course? Which all colleges provides admission for it? Can someone provide me the complete information on the same? Thank you.
Yes, of course you are eligible to M.Sc Forensic Science after completing B.Sc Chemistry. Those candidates who complete their Graduation in science stream are eligible.

-> Aspirants should hold a Bachelor of Science in Science, Engineering, Pharmacy, Medicine or its equivalent qualification from any authorized University or Institute to apply for this course.

-> Aspirants are required to score at least 50% of marks in Graduation. Up to 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

Basically, M.Sc Forestic science admission process differs from college to college. Most of the college offer admissions on the basis of merit Some others reputed colleges conduct their own entrance tests for the selection process.

Nimbus School of Technology and Management, Lucknow
Plot No. 3, Sector-8 , Vikas Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Email:[email protected]

Guru Gobind Singh Medical College Faridkot
Email[email protected]

Gujarat University Ahmedabad
Contact No:079-26301341, 26300342/43

Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar
Email:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?