31st December 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do MA through correspondence from mumbai university?

I have done B.com in 1998. Now i want to do M.A....through correspondence from Mumbai University. What vl b subject, fees and procedure for the same. Plz advice.? Kindly give me the information soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure for B.Ed correspondence admission in Mumbai University?
  3. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  4. Does Mumbai University conducts B.Ed. through correspondence? What is the procedure?
  5. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  6. Procedure to do B.Ed course in Mumbai University?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  8. Date of entrance test for admissions to B.Ed correspondence courses? Procedure to apply for the course? Date of entrance exams and admissions to Mumbai University(regular course)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  10. Procedure and details to do correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai and Pune university
  11. Which are the colleges for B.Ed in Mumbai through correspondence?
  12. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  13. Can I do MBA or MMS by correspondence from Mumbai University after BSc?
  14. Can I study correspondence B.Pharma if completed Pharma.D from Mumbai?
  15. How to do correspondence MA through Mumbai University? I have done B.A from Mumbai University
  16. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  17. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  18. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in IT in Correspondence from Mumbai University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?