19th December 2011, 03:44 PM
PranjaliMhatre

When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?

I want to do B.Ed. correspondence or regular course of Mumbai university , If it is available then please inform me that when will the entrance exam and admission through government will started and what is the procedure also tell me about when will be the entrance exams and admissions of Mumbai university - regular course and of YCMOU university get started ?
and please also mention the fees structure of B.Ed course and duration about this course in Mumbai University?

Please inform as possible as.

thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  2. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  3. Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?
  4. Does Mumbai University conducts B.Ed. through correspondence? What is the procedure?
  5. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University
  6. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  7. Date of entrance test for admissions to B.Ed correspondence courses? Procedure to apply for the course? Date of entrance exams and admissions to Mumbai University(regular course)?
  8. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the fees? -- [New]
  9. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  10. What is the exam pattern of PG Biotechnology? Syllabus of the exam? Study material of it?
  11. Procedure to appear for NET and SET Exams being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing M.Com from Mumbai University? Which subjects to select for these Exams?
  12. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD?
  13. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  15. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms?
  16. Fee structure, course duration and list of colleges for B.Ed. ?
  17. Is BCA exam possible online?
  18. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
23rd November 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?

I want to do B.Ed. correspondence or regular course of Mumbai university , If it is available then please inform me that when will the entrance exam and admission through government will started and what is the procedure also tell me about when will be the entrance exams and admissions of Mumbai university
7th April 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?

I am working in School. I am D.ed and B.A. So how can I do B.ed without leaving job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?