30th May 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing General Nursing course in Palakkad in a government college?

What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing General Nursing course in Palakkad in a government college? Can you please explain me the complete steps which we need to follow for the same? Hope that someone will answer me from here.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  2. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  3. Top Engineering colleges in South India which do not collect any Capitation fee from students?
  4. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  5. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  6. What are the total number of engineering colleges in Kerala?
  7. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Cochin for B.Sc last year candidate?
  9. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  10. Can I get a government job having done Diploma in Nursing from a private college? Procedure for it?
  11. How may I do higher studies in Nursing department? I've finished diploma general nursing in government college
  12. How to study CA after passing 12th? I need coaching Palakkad
  13. Can I get admission in any government or private nursing college after scoring 822 rank in BSc Nursing
  14. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  16. Procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  17. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  18. Is M.Sc(Nursing) offered in AIIMS? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?