19th July 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job having done Diploma in Nursing from a private college? Procedure for it?

I completed diplomo in nursing in 2005 in private college.can i get government job?what is the procedure to get government job?

Related Questions:
  1. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  2. How to get government Nursing job?
  3. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  4. How to get a job in the same government hospital after passing diploma in nursing?
  5. Can I get admission in any government or private nursing college after scoring 822 rank in BSc Nursing
  6. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  7. When will I receive BSc Nursing course after completing diploma in Nursing?
  8. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  9. Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?
  10. Will I get admission in any government or private nursing college after scoring 822 rank?
  11. Procedure to get Job in Defence Services after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  12. Procedure to join MSc Nursing?
  13. How may I do higher studies in Nursing department? I've finished diploma general nursing in government college
  14. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  15. Procedure to become a lecturer in government or private college under IP university?
  16. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can students find government jobs after completing nursing degree in private institute?
  18. Difference between private and government colleges? Will there be any problem to get any job?
6th April 2016, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job having done Diploma in Nursing from a private college? Procedure for it?

Yes, you can but you need to clear the written exam and interview which is the procedure in most of the government jobs. Also, make sure that you have completed your diploma in nursing from a recognized private college.

Government jobs are available for diploma in nursing candidates but you need to be very well prepared for it. Only merit can get you a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?