28th June 2010, 11:13 AM
K.N. Raveendran

What is the procedure to get admission in M.E CS course?

My daughter had appeared for TANCET (Coimbatore Centre) and she has got 30.44. She is from Kerala.

Since we are from Kerala we do not have idea with regard to next procedures for admission for M.E. (CS). Kindly revert.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  2. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  7. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  8. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  9. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  10. Procedure to take admission in BCS? What is my chance for admission? I have scored 70%
  11. How to take admission in PU Ch.D? What is the procedure to take admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed course?
  13. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  14. Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. Procedure of admission in ITI after 10+2?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  17. Can I get admission for CS after graduating B.A? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission in M.A English?
27th January 2012, 05:09 PM
karthick_sri

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to get admission in M.E CS course?

Simply you can apply for M.E./M.Tech Counseling when they announce (Anna University Chennai) , They are prepare the rank list based on TANCET and GATE Marks and Community wise Rank. They will call you for counseling one day. that day u should go with original certificates and tancet MARK, with announced counseling fee, you may get a chance for M.E. Seats.

Otherwise you can directly go for Self financing Institutions ( for Management seats ).
16th August 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in M.E CS course?

i got 28.670 in GATE Exam ,and i applied for a counseling in TANCA 2012...
i am coming under OBC category....now i got conseling letter and 25th august
overall rank-894,,,,bc-rank-368........please kindly give information about can i get seat for ME?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?