21st June 2010, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of getting admitted in Norway Government Running Universities in Masters Degree like MCA, MBA, M.Tech in Computer Science? Does Norway government provides free education for Indians?

i want to know the whole process to get addmission in NORWAY government running universities in masters degree like MCA, MBA, MTECH in COMPUTER SCIENCE? and I heard that NORWAY government providing free education for INDIANS!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities are there in Norway for B.A Pharmacy?
  2. Free universities in Norway for Pharmacy? Principle occasions needed in order to be accepted in a free university?
  3. Any chances to get admission in MS at Norway having 59% in BE?
  4. Can I get above 80% financial aid to study MS in Norway? Is Education system of Norway good and reputed? -- [New]
  5. What kind of education system is available in Norway?
  6. Colleges offering free M.Pharma course in Norway? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get scholarships in Universities of India? Which are the universities providing scholarships to do IB diploma in Norway?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in any university after completing M.Pharm from Norway with affordable fees?
  9. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany or Norway after Masters in Information Technology?
  10. List of universities offering M.Pharmacy in Norway? Details of subjects available to study?
  11. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  12. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  13. Academic requirements to study MS in Norway? What is GSU list?
  14. Procedure to follow for government job in Education sector
  15. Universities offering M.Pharm in Norway without tuition fees
  16. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  17. Ph.D in computer science after MCA from PTU University? Where can I apply for it?
  18. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
19th May 2011, 05:30 PM
vkvimal192

Default Re: What is the procedure of getting admitted in Norway Government Running Universities in Masters Degree like MCA, MBA, M.Tech in Computer Science? Does Norway government provides free education for Indians?

you can find all this information on the site of jamboori india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?