26th February 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for internship in TATA motors?

I am Jose Thomas. I would like to know what are the procedures for applying internship in TATA motors. I will be sending my mail-id. it is [email protected].

Thank you.

7th August 2014, 08:28 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for internship in TATA motors?

The HR manager along with the senior executive will decide about your eligibility for internship. Tata Motors is a promising place for attaining professionalism. You need to identify the departments where you wish to gain the experience. You have to prepare your resume and attach an application for the HR manager. If your application is interesting then they will call you for the training. You need to produce a No Objection Certificate retrieved from your college. You need to work hard and focus hard during the internship.
It runs in collaboration with National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technical University, and Singapore Management University, Asian Institute of Management in Manila and the Peking University and Tsinghua University in Beijing. In United Kingdom, students of Anglia Ruskin University and University of Essex are also placed.
18th September 2015, 01:06 AM
XYZ223

Default Re: What is the procedure for internship in TATA motors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakrabortyP View Post
The HR manager along with the senior executive will decide about your eligibility for internship. Tata Motors is a promising place for attaining professionalism. You need to identify the departments where you wish to gain the experience. You have to prepare your resume and attach an application for the HR manager. If your application is interesting then they will call you for the training. You need to produce a No Objection Certificate retrieved from your college. You need to work hard and focus hard during the internship.
It runs in collaboration with National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technical University, and Singapore Management University, Asian Institute of Management in Manila and the Peking University and Tsinghua University in Beijing. In United Kingdom, students of Anglia Ruskin University and University of Essex are also placed.

During training inform me before 1 month
[email protected]
Mobile no.=9531913316 & 8332811061
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?