21st January 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get summer internship in Tata Motors?

I am THOTA MALLIKARJUNARAO studying B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering.I want to do internship in tata motors.Please give me information how to get internship in that company.

24th January 2015, 09:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get summer internship in Tata Motors?

TATA Motors offers global internship opportunity for which you need to submit resume and then students are shortlisted for interview followed by final selection. You can submit your resume by clicking here. Apart from this TATA Motors also visits various campuses to recruit students and you can also seek internship opportunity by contacting the concerned branch of it and following the application procedure mentioned by the HR manager or the officer-in-charge of the HR department. Students for internship will be shortlisted on the basis of resume, tag of educational institution of current course and recommendation from senior level employees.
25th January 2021, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get summer internship in Tata Motors?

Sir, My full name is soumya Ranjan parida,I'm a 3rd yr mechanical student. I want to be an intern under TATA moters.so please give me any information about it. How I'll do register in yours company...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?